Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions
Lucie & Olivia @danielle.braodbent Instagram Competition Giveaway
(Sunday 25th October to Saturday 31st October at 11.59pm 2020)
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Belle Bridal Limited trading under Lucie & Olivia (company no 06544610) whose registered office is at 1st Floor, Sackville House, 143-149 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 6BL.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Belle Bridal and Lucie & Olivia and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. You must have an Instagram account that is set to public
7. Closing date for entry will be Saturday 31st October 2020 at 11.59pm and one winner will be announced on Sunday 1st November 2020 at midday. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
b. TAG a friend
c. LIKE this post
d. SAVE this post for an EXTRA entry
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winner notification – we will contact the winner by Instagram direct message within 3 days of the competition closedate. The winner will be asked to confirm their Instagram handle, full name, age, postal address, email address and telephone number to claim the Prize and provide proof of identity where necessary. We reserve the right to disqualify you from the Prize Draw if you are unable to provide such details. The Prize must be claimed within 7 days of the date of our notification to you. If the Prize is unclaimed after this time we reserve the right to offer the Prize to another winner selected in accordance with these terms. If for any reason the winner chooses not to take up the Prize or any part of the Prize, we reserve the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing and we will be able to retain or dispose of the Prize (or part of the Prize) at our own discretion.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Belle Bridal Limited trading under Lucie & Olivia‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Belle Bridal Limited trading under Lucie & Olivia shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Belle Bridal Limited trading under Lucie & Olivia also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.